ENVIRONMENTAL SITE ASSESSMENTS
ALC Environmental can assess various types of properties including multi-family, healthcare, industrial, commercial/retail, public buildings, and undeveloped land. Our environmental site assessments meet or exceed the standards set by the American Society of Testing and Materials (ASTM) Practice E1527-05.
Standards established under ASTM E 1527-05 is crucial in establishing a SARA innocent landowner defense. Our Phase I Environmental Site Assessments include, but are not limited to:
- Physical Inspection – Examining the site and contiguous properties to gauge the likeliness of contaminant releases and identify areas of concern.
- Environmental Database Search – Conduct research into the historic past uses of the site including state file reviews to ascertain the regulatory history of the site.
- Historical Review – Study historical maps and aerial photographs of the site.
- Geologic and Hydrologic Assessment – Review published data on the geology and hydrogeology of the site.
- Comprehensive Report – Prepare a comprehensive report which includes recommendations and a conclusion statement outlining tasks to be performed going forward (ESA II) or clearing the property of environmental liability.
- Quality Assurance and Quality Control
39 West 29th St., 8th Fl.
New York, NY 10001
1819 JFK Blvd, Suite 360
Philadelphia, PA 19103